Monday, December 27, 2010

If I CAN FLY around the WORLD..wahhhhhh

Assalamualaikum...

my story today:
   'LETs TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD"
yuhuuuuuuu..!!!!
    wowwww..i feel something
"i walk lonely,alone by myself to THE AIRPORT..!!!


                             woahhhh..amazing..!!..i'm FLY...,I'M FLY mann...!!!.

                ."fly me to the moon,you let me play among the stars"(lets sing along)..hihi

                                             and IF i can go by myself

                                   with my only "PRIVATE AIRPLANE"

i loves this

THIS too
I LOVE BLACK
if it can be my AIRPLANE
my own
i'm so EXCITING mann..!!!

         ..sleeping in comfortable beds..
           and..bathing in the BATHUP with aromatic and
                  full of BUBBLES bumblebeee..yehehehehe
                                    huhuhuhu
 can you imagin it..???                                INSIDE the
                                                         "PRIVATE AIRPLANE"

place for meeting my client
heheheheheheh

living room *mybe

ABSOLUTELY
this BEDROOM
i want to sleep...!!!
zzzzzzzzz
hahahahhah

the BATHROOM
so beautiful RIGHT..??

*erk

i dont even know
*private airplane have cooking utensil too
waowww..quite interesting
 (i like to cook..!!)
i love to eat..!!
<3..<3

AND
FINALLY
I'm ARRIVED HERE..!!
heheheheheheheh

"i'm just imagining if i can go here"


Korean Incheon International Airport




THE FIRST PLACE I REALY2 WANNA GO..!!!

KOREAN..!!
LETS FLY to SEOUL..!!!
yahoooooooooo...

KOREA LOTS OF INTERESTING PLACES
BUT
I DONT KNOW MUCH
 its JUST A LITTLE.
hehehehehehehe

Sincely,i'm Arrived here
i'll find HOTEL
"5STARS"..wOWWWW
HOTEL LOTTE JEJU ISLAND
finally found
*5star HOTEL absolutely

Hyeopja Beach-Jeju Island
"the crystal clear sea"

my VACATION 2020


THE BEACH




Jungmun Tourist Resort, Seogwipo, Jeju Island,korea
i love waterfall
i love the scene

Chuncheon,Gwan Gwon-do
Nami Island
broadcasting
"Winter Sonata"


now what..???
let me think first..
hmmmmm

yupp..yuppp..

i forgot something..

most specially place i wanna be there
where the place full of beautiful flower
i've never been there before


you think what?
you know what i'm thinking..??

haaaa..
absolutely YES..!!

"THE SAKURA FLOWER"
my favourite flower

looks..!!


HERE IT is..
TAAADAAAA>>>








this photo: when SAKURA the cherry blossom
in early spring


SAKURA at night
so beautiful..
-At Yeouido,korea

 SAKURA TUNNEL

if i can go here,,,
if i can feel the weather
if i can touch the SAKURA
if i can play with the SNOW

the SNOW???WOwwwwwww..!!!!

full of snow..
*erkkk

"THE SNOWY DAY"

 i hope i can go anywhere i want
thats because i now i'll be there soon
heheheheh

*By the Way
i just only find this..
because i dont know more interesting place in KOREAN
heheheheh
trully sorry yaaa

*but never mind if MY DEAR READERS
can suggest me another interesting place

i'm really hoping.
tell me yaa..
if you FREE..!!

OPPSSSS..!!

REMEMBER 
this is just a dream
i know sometimes "dream never comes true"
BUT
its not wrong if we try to achieve what we want..RIGHT..??
and what we've wait for a long time?

and
DONT WORRY

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"

ACTUALLY 
"DREAM is NECESSARY to our LIFE"


:)
:)
:)

ok?
EVERYBODY??

i would like to END this now
see yaaaa
my friends..
we'll meet again.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yawwww..!!!





P/s:sorry for my very bad english
 i just want to improve my english
through this
:)
have a nice day..!!






1 comment:

Kekwa said...

mox! jumpe gak blog kau!.hehehe