Sunday, December 26, 2010

I.M.I.N.L.O.V.E with HIM. .W.O.W.w.w....!!

nickhun-shi

"I SMILE FOR YOU"

   blossom boy..

huhuhuhuhu
for along time witing for him
hahhahahaha
what a jerk..!!
yucks,,!!

Actually not
he is just my fans
i really dont know why i'm too
addicted to him
WHAT..??
hahahaha
is that true,,,
yeahhhh
true..true..true
its Just A LITTLE..i dont know WHY..why and WHY..??
i just like his SMILE only..




looks...he staring at me..
muahaaaaahhahahahah..
(just KIDDING)


AUwww..AEGYO..!!
hehehehehehehe

Beautiful my girl..so beautiful my girl and i...........
lalalalallalalalal......

HOW ABOUT THIS...??????????????

LOOK here..
i'm addicted to HIM also.
waaahaaaaaaa..!!!

MINHO-shi

HIS SMILE....
auwwww,,make me feel so calm
hehehehhhee
euuwww to discusting,,hohohohohohohohoh(laughing like SANTA CLAUSE)
Now..!!!
AND HIM

WHY HIM
Dont you see his DIMPLE..??
and 
SMILE..??

is that what i LIKE...
very2 much,
hahahahahahah


OKAY
DONE NOW
SO...

*moral of this story:

ACTUALLY,,,I TRY TO SHOW THIS TO YOU ALL
WHY..?
YOU KNOW WHY..?
CAUSE I WANT YOU AND EVERYBODY TO "SMILE"
EVEN YOU DOESNT KNOW THEM,JUST SMILE
AND SMILE...:))

ITS NOT HARD TO SMILE
with your smile
people like to friends with you
they always want to close with
you..
smile can banish sorrow also....
"a smile is charity"
yehh thats true....!!!
smile also good for our HEALTH.!!!
yeahhhh
(its my word true??..heheh,so ambarassing i dont know,actually,i'm not good in english,..sorry if my word so badly)

Dari Abu Dzar ra., Rasulullah SAW bersabda : "Engkau tersenyum di depan saudaramu adalah sedekah" (Riwayat Bukhari dari Kitabul Adab)


thats how the words saying

its not come from ME
Not from the others
but its come from
your TRULLY HEART..

seperti yang diperkatakan oleh :
"Muhammad Qutb"

Senyum itu mudah? Senyuman yang tulus itu sukar. Senyuman yang dusta juga bukan suatu yang mudah. Oleh itu senyum yang menjadi sedekah juga bukan semudah yang kita bayangkan. Sesungguhnya, "Senyum itu akan terasa berat dilakukan bagi jiwa yang belum dibiasakan dengan kebaikan…." 


SO EVERYBODY 
LETs
SMILE
:)
:)
:)




THANK YOU...
FOR YOUR
SINCERLY SMILE..



*i think this is not good..
heheheh
(i'm trully sorry this is my 1st time i did it)
so i'm not good at all




SEE YAA.!!!




No comments: